Invisalign treatment is a technique that straightens your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners that are custom-modeled to fit your teeth. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile of which you will be proud.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign has no metal bands or wires to trap food and plaque. Maintaining a good oral hygiene program will also reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.Invisalign is made to fit your lifestyle:
- Clear, virtually invisible aligners
- Removable, will not get in the way of your activities
- Easy to remove to eat, brush, and floss
- Graduate to a new set of aligners about every two weeks
- Easy to monitor your progress with regular appointments
Effective for a wide range of smiles. The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. Dr. Darsey and Dr. Krivan are Premier Preferred Invisalign Providers and will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign´s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including: Overly crowded teeth, Widely spaced teeth, Overbites, Underbites, and Crossbites.
Not everyone is a candidate for the Invisalign aligner system. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Darsey and Dr. Krivan to see if the Invisalign system is right for you.
Now teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen! Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
We went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 4-6 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces.These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth