What Sets Us Apart
We strive to make our practice catered to each individual patient. Our mission is to treat patients as we would treat our own family in a fun, safe and relaxing atmosphere. It’s really more than just making a great, confident smile…our practice is a way of treating people.
- Both Dr. Darsey and Dr. Krivan are board certified orthodontists. Two doctors offer great benefits for our patients…Greater flexibility in our appointment scheduling, Increased doctor time with patient and/or parent and Less waiting time.
- The ability to combine clinical experience with cutting-edge technology offers our patients the best treatment options.
- Enthusiastic, well-trained, and experienced staff. Our entire team strives to provide a positive, caring and memorable experience for each patient.
- Many in our dental professional community have given us the privilege of treating themselves, their spouses and their children. This is the greatest compliment we can receive from our dental colleagues.
- We let our results do our advertising. Our patients’ beautiful smiles and great experiences say it all. Instead of using our marketing budget for extravagant ads in magazines and newspapers, we choose to invest in our community and support our patients. We feel that our patients are our best advertisement!
- Parents are always welcome in our treatment area! This ensures good communication with parents on the progress of their child's treatment.
- Our fees are consistently in line with the average fee for our region.
- Our sterilization procedures are kept current with the guidelines established by the American Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control.
Orthodontic treatment is a gift to your child or yourself that will have a lifelong effect. We hope that you have found this information helpful and would love to have you join our family of patients!
MORE PHOTOSView this post on Instagram
Dear Patient Family, I want to give you all an update on our COVID-19 status. As you may be aware, yesterday afternoon Greg Abbott issued another Executive Order postponing any elective dental procedure until after April 21. This date is still subject to change but for now we cannot see patients back until April 22nd. Therefore, we will not be rescheduling appointments until we know for sure that we can start back. I will continue to keep you updated on any changes! The good news is your treatment will continue to progress even though we are unable to see you right now! For any Invisalign patients, we have emailed you directly to introduce our fancy new “drive-through" aligners so you can continue your treatment! For patients in braces, the best thing you can do is keep taking care of your braces! Be careful of all the "quarantine snacks” so you don’t cause something to break or come loose. Since there’s not much else to do… wear your rubber bands if you’ve been instructed to do so and brush your teeth that full two minutes! It’s like I always say, you control your destiny in braces. Keep taking care of them and they’ll be off sooner! Of course I will be available to handle any true emergencies. Please call the on-call number at 832-304-4450 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Here’s another tip, take a picture of your issue and send it to me so we can diagnose the problem virtually. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but want you to be assured that the health of our patients, team and families is of utmost importance! Take care of yourselves and we WILL get through this! Much love from our orthodontic family to yours. ❤️ - Dr. Darsey #darseykrivanortho #houstonbraces #update #covid_19